February 22, 2015

New Orleans Necklace

In the midst of Madi Gras season, I am happy to share a necklace published in Belle Armoire Jewelry's latest edition, available on newsstands March 1st.  The original had a large crystal, changed out to a rhinestone encrusted fleur-de-lis and several other charms I collected on trips to New Orleans, one of my favorite cities.  The "gold drusey" piece is glass glitter mixed with Ranger Glossy Accents and packed into a frame charm to dry. This true conversation piece was worn to a Bayou Bash Gala to benefit the University of Florida Center for the Performing Arts, of which I am an Advisory Board member - enjoy!

  

I hope everyone is staying warm, happy and busy "crafting" during these long winter months - Spring is just around the corner - thanks for stopping by - K

No comments:

Post a Comment