September 21, 2017

Hello and "welcome back" to a blog which has been forgotten for several years due to a busy schedule and grand mothering. I hope most of you are still with me and I sincerely welcome those of you who are new!  It is my great pleasure to continue to be working with Anna Griffin on her Design Team and teaching at her Create events in Atlanta.  I will be posting photos and instructions for many projects using her beautiful products available on HSN (Home Shipping Network) and through her blog.  It is also my privilege to be working on the Country Craft Creations Design Team, located in Hooper, Utah, a distributor carrying many beautiful paper lines and accessories!  As I pick through and update this blog with appropriate links and addresses, I ask your patience and most of all your loyalty in coming back, see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment