September 13, 2014

Halloween Classes

I am excited to share with you two upcoming classes at Whim So Doodle in St. Petersburg, Florida featuring limited edition Halloween projects.  Kits are available if preordered from the store by Wednesday before the class date.
The "Boo Album" will be Friday night, September 26th from 6-9 pm and features a mix of traditional papers and die cuts - my thanks to Suzette L. for getting us the awesome 3D witch embellishment for the clear covers:

The 2014 Halloween box will be on Saturday, September 27th from 10 am - 3 pm and features a Tim Holtz Configuration and lots of dies and goodies inside:

Link, details and registration information can be found under "Classes" - Whim So Doodle in the right column of this blog.  I look forward to seeing you there for a spooktacular time!

I would also like to reach out and thank those of you who let me know the "Comments" portion of posts was not working - we hope it is fixed now, my blog guru will be here next week to make sure! Please know that I welcome your comments and suggestions and can also be reached by email under the photo and profile.

Thanks for coming by and best always!     K

No comments:

Post a Comment