March 22, 2018

Lets Sail Away

Come Sail with Me
Hello everyone, I am so excited to announce that I have scheduled a "crafting paper arts" cruise through Cruise & Crop here in Florida - we will be sailing March 10-17, 2019 on Royal Caribbeans Oasis of the Seas from Port Canaveral, FL our Ports of Call are Nassau, St. Maarten and St. Thomas as well as three full days of classes.  Complete details are available on their site cruiseandcrop.com/kaympaperarts.  There are discounts and ship credits for early reservations, please call Cruise & Crop at 1-800-645-1481 for up to date details.  In order to work with and give individual attention to participants, I have only 50 CLASS seats, of course your family and friends are welcome to sail with us!  I am planning some wonderful classes for you and many surprises, I look forward to seeing you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment